This will be a Zoom meeting.
We can only have 25 people maximum at Aleppo
We currently have 6 remote sites. Those sites are:
- Hope Lodge – Gardner, MA
- Danvers Masonic Building – Danvers, MA
- Fraternal Lodge – Centerville, MA
- Manor Restaurant – West Boylston, Mass
- Friendship Lodge – Wilmington, MA
- Santo Domingo
To attend the Stated Meeting, you must attend at one of these sites. You cannot attend from home.
If you plan to attend the meeting at the temple or at a specified satellite location. Please call or e-mail the Recorder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-657-4202 x 213 The deadline to notify the Recorder is November 25, 2020. 1st Come – 1st Served. Once the locations are full – no more attendees will be allowed.
If you would like to set-up a remote site, please give me a call. The requirements are:
A Captain to provide:
- Verification that all attendees are Nobles in Good Standing
- Maintain connection to the Zoom meeting
- Counting of ballots if necessary.
Business to be Discussed
- Reading of the Recorder’s records
- Annual Elections of top seven Divan Officers
- Act on any other business that may come before the order.